Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I AM NOT A LICENSED HAIRDRESSER BUT THAT'S NOT WHY MY HAIR FELL OUT I BELIEVE IT WAS THE RELAXER SO I AM GOING NATURAL SO ITS HEALTHY

I need to have a ladies hair gossip night because as many of you already know I am not just a hairdresser I am a hair care stylist yes there is a difference and I want to make sure my clients hair is in its best condition, healthy hair comes first. I see alot of battling going on between natural and relax hair and their is nothing wrong with having either its your choices my problem is when you make an uneducated choice. Relaxer does not just break hair off if so everyone would be bald, the problem is who applied, how was it applied, with what was it applied, and the steps you took afterwards to take care of relax hair. there is just so much things about hair to gossip about and I'm not in any way putting anyone down but I simply just want you to have the correct knowledge about hair issues and how you can fix your problems  ALSO and I repeat natural hair still needs hair care maybe even a step above relaxer hair yes you can be natural and still have unhealthy damage hair , yes it still can break and if you don't stay on top of your hair care you will be in a bad situation no care hair breaks down slowly, if you playing with chemicals your risking playing with your hair in your hands . LICENSED hairdresser WE ARE AND OUR PROFESSION IS SERIOUS WHAT WE DO MAY LOOK SIMPLY BUT REMEMBER WE KNOW ALL THE RULES IN OUR HEAD. INTERESTED IN HOSTING A NIGHT? INBOX BUT SOON i WILL BE DOING ONE TO KEEP YOU ONTOP SOMETHINGS I JUST CANT POST BUT PEOPLE NEVER LEARN UNTIL SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND I WANT TO STOP THIS HAIR CRAZINESS I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW TO FIX OVER THE PHONE BECAUSE SOMETHINGS NEED PROFESSIONAL CARE FORM THE GET‪#‎CONSULTATIONLETSCHAT‬ I AM TAKING TIME OUT TO EDUCATE U BEFORE JUMPING IN TO THINGS NOT MANY DO THAT GUESS I AM OLD SCHOOL BUT YOUR HAIRS HEALTH IS MY BUSINESS HAIR ARTISTRY BY CHYNA YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL WHO'S RELAX OR NATURAL CUZ THE HAIR IS HEALTHY PROPER HAIR CARE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF:)




No comments:

Post a Comment