Monday, September 2, 2013

homemade infused water and a great healthy drink by chyna

ok so today I made my infused water and a awsome health drink and I want to share it with all of you to try. below I will list the benefits as well as the pics of my homemade drinks . I just want to say these drinks are so yummy as well as good for you , my kids well specially my son is so so picky with certain fruits or veggies but when I make smoothies he takes it down like it's the best thing he ever taste and it is the best:) this is a great way to combine  things your kids don't like and turn it into a drink and now they will be getting all the good vitamins and nutrition they need to live healthy strong lives so turn it in family thing DITCH THE SODAS AND SUGAR DRINKS THAT DESTROYS YOU.  You really want to boost your energy then put in your body what really works. enjoy
this is for the infused water


THE GRAPE FRUIT TASTE IS SO POWERFUL ,I SO LOV THIS
and now the smoothy




   

No comments:

Post a Comment